LifeBiograph.com DMCA Policy
LifeBiograph.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and is committed to complying with U.S. copyright laws, including the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). This page outlines our DMCA policy and procedures for addressing copyright infringement claims.
Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used or displayed on LifeBiograph.com in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our designated Copyright Agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or authorized representative.
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Submitting a DMCA Notice
Please send your DMCA notice to our designated Copyright Agent at the following address:
Life Biograph, LLC. All Rights Reserved
Golden By Orok Orok, Calabar.